Finally, Kevin and I started my new project. Last week, I purchased the materials. And this afternoon, we’ve put the wooden frame together. But first I had to unlock and separate the greenhouse from its metal frame, before we could place the wood in the same spot. Kevin had some leftover wood blocks, we could use for securing the corners of the base. After the wooden base was done, we could screw the metal frame on the wood and reinstall the greenhouse. The greenhouse is so light, we just picked it up as a whole and moved it around as needed. Kevin and I decided not to put shelves in the greenhouse. We will have raised beds, like we had the first year.
Katelynn helped leveling the ground for the wooden frame. And she cleaning the soil out of the bottom of metal frame. She really enjoyed helping us with the project. Joshua came from the garage into the backyard, He played garden inspector and made sure, we are all doing our jobs well. Best way to keep an eye on all of us, is the view from the tree … or he just got bored and decided to chase the Brown-headed Cowbirds out of the Bradford Pear tree, before they would have pooped on us eventually.